World’s first ODS column with Anion and Cation Exchange. Large amount of strong ionic ligands, effective for improved retention of zwitterions or weak ionic compounds.Search Applications
The Scherzo family of columns is one of the most unique and versatile series of columns on the market today. These multi-mode columns utilize reversed phase, cation and anion exchange, as well as normal phase modes all on the same column, virtually eliminating the need for ion-pairing reagents. Ideal for the simultaneous analysis of polar and non-polar analytes from vitamins, to metabolomics saving time and resources.
- Polar and non-polar retention in Reversed Phase conditions
- Multi-level retention without ion-pairing reagents
- Compatible with LC-MS
- Most unique selectivity of any HPLC column on the market today
- Wide range of method development possibilities
- Can simultaneous optimize organic, buffer and pH gradients
- Anion Exchange + Cation Exchange + Reversed Phase + Normal Phase
- Large amount of strong ionic ligands, effective for improved retention of zwitterions or weak ionic compounds.
Column TypeIon Exchange
- Particle Size3 µ
- Pore Size13 nm
- Internal Diameter0.075-10.0mm